Saturday 3 November 2007

What is going to happen on this blog?

I have created this blog to keep track of my photography as a procedure. I am going to jot down my ideas about my photos so that I do not forget them. Doing this on the web is useful for a number of reasons: one is that I do not have to think about a format, second I will hopefull not lose my data and finally, this way some others may profit from my remarks besides me.
I call this procedural photography because here I do not want to share my art (in case I really happen to have one) just look at photography as a procedure. An intimate intellectual procedure.
Also, while I may not be able to tell in nominal terms what this is going to be, I know what I am going to do, what kinds of posts I am going to make.
Actually, this is the first time I have the feel of blogging, and I am excited that the genre seems to have come to me.

No comments: